søndag 21. desember 2008

Meaning of life/death/whatever

I only want one think in my life. Rather, one person. And I love her.
Only problem is that now that I have her I don’t see any meaning in the rest of the world.
If I didn’t have her I would just die. But I can’t do that now. I can’t leave her. But how can I find any meaning in anything else? I can’t be with her all the time so I need to fill the rest of my life with something. Not just this feeling of hopelessness all the time that I can’t shake off.
When I am not with her I feel like I am walking into a desert where the only living creatures are the vultures taunting me an trying to break me down to what I used to be. I need to fill up the emptiness with something. I don’t know what. Whenever I try to find something else it just turns away and leaves me standing there none the wiser.
Why is it like this? She is the only person I feel I can hold on to. I feel I can’t trust anyone anymore.
So far people have been turning away from me and washed their hands of anything they ever had to do with me.
I just don’t know what to do anymore…

Ingen kommentarer: